Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Lotus Code







The Lotus Code: The Lotus Code



$ 0.98
 
SIZE PRICE ($)
* 0.98
SAVE TO FAVES!

this e-book and
welcome inside to the utterly blissful and creative world of
meditation.
Let me introduce myself. I’m Geoff Dodd, writer of the
experience-based web site, psychologypower.com
I was born in Wellington, New Zealand. After doing a
degree in physiological psychology I worked for years as a
probation officer, medical social worker, community-based
psychiatric social worker, musician, guitar teacher, taxidriver,
then web site builder based in Western Australia.
From the day I read a tiny booklet entitled “Scientific
Research on The Transcendental Meditation™ Program”,
my life changed irreversibly and I had found new purpose…

eBooks https://www.2-old-guys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment