Thursday, February 20, 2020

Angels of Chaos



Angels of Chaos



MORE IMAGES?

$ 0.98

SIZEPRICE ($)
437 KB0.98
One thing which I seemed to have lost at first was trust; trust in

myself and belief in the vomit of others.“ -WE ‘99

It is my purpose to convey to the reader my experiences

as an explorer of the psycho-cosm of Self. I hope to convey

this knowledge with a sense of practical application and a

possible future arena of exploration to the inspiring

initiate. The techniques and ways used can be adapted to

many different formats and uses (even outside of the angelic

operation itself).
The chaos magical approach is of the violate. This

approach is even subject to it’s own nature. According to

Liber CHRNZN, to achieve the ecstasy of heaven one should

No comments:

Post a Comment